1) How to get a quote and start the order?
We firstly need to know your design. You can inquire us via email with your artwork, even your medals design ideas or reference images will work. We creat an initial sketch or we will show images of similar existing products for your review. Once design is confirmed,then we can calculate the prices. Please note that to create a price quote we require the quantity to be ordered and desired size.
2) What is the minimum order quantity?
We don’t set minimum order quantity, but quantity will directly influence the price. Surely, the larger quantity, the more favourable price.
3) What payment methods do you accept?
We accept T/T (Telegram Transfer), Western Union, Paypal etc….
4) What metal plating options do you offer for your products?
We offer gold, silver and copper platings standard with our orders. For an extra charge, we can antique those standard finishes to give an aged look to your lapel pins. Antique finishes also help greatly when your design is mostly metal (die struck) as the darker recessed areas provide a greater contrast for text and fine lines.
5) What materials do you usually adopt ?
Regular materials include brass, zinc alloy, iron, stainless steel, stainless iron,etc.
6) Are you able to manufacture metal products in different shapes?
Any shape is available. They don’t need to be circular, as traditional lapel pins are. Our galleries have some examples of unique shapes.
7) What file formats are accepted for images and artworks?
We prefer images to be in CDR or AI formats, if possible. Otherwise, we accept EPS.JPG, .GIF, .PNG, .PPT, .DOC, .PDF, .BMP, .TIFF and .PSD. Almost every format are available for us.
8) What are the shipping cost for my order?
We have established good relationship with international door-to-door couriers include FedEx, DHL,UPS, TNT, especially Fedex. And 2-3 business days for Fedex priority service,4-7dasy for Fedex Economic Service. You are welcomed to enjoy low freight and fast shipping service.
9) How long does it take before I receive my goods?
If your goods are shipping to the Europe, North America, Asia, your typical turn around time is 10-12 business days for manufacturing. And 2 business days for Fedex priority service,4-7dasy for Fedex Economic Service. All other destinations’ delivery times differ.
10) Do you offer a “rush” service/fee?
We are pleased to try our best to meet your rush delivery time, so we don’t charge any rush service fee.
11) What is the minimum order for a reorder?
Still no minimum order quantity.
12) Do I need to pay for the molds again for reorders?
Every of your mold will be kept for possible reorders. So you don’t need to pay the mold cost anymore.
13) What is your payment terms?
We require 30% depoist before we start the order. Small amounts below in full payments will be appreciated because of the handling fee occurs every time.
14) Can I request for ready samples?
Yes, we are pleased to provide free existing samples and pre-production samples to you to refer and approve.
15) Can I get a sample before making a big order /bulk production?
Sure, you just need to pay the mold charge and shipping fee to get the sample, sample is free.